Friday, March 6, 2009

dam dam di dam dam di dam dam

hey peeps,

its been a while i didnt blog. sick, work and and tired. that is basically could explain what happen to me this week. its a very hectic week. believe me! meeting, emailing, receipts and papers are all i could see now. but still, im enjoying this moment.

now, im actually handling colours of malaysia 2009. at the moment thats my baby besides than my lil'orange baby (which is my car yg tgh ala2 meragam sket skarang) and 2 kittens (estrella and anarchy.. faiz! diaorg dah besar gila). i've been organizing all day and night and crossing my finger that is gonna be fine.

well let tell u a bit about com this year. its gonna happen on the 21st march 2009 at dataran merdeka. i know its the same day as sunburst which i wishes to go but duty calls. works comes first. from the story board, there will be surprises that u even could not imagine. so see it for urself people.

tomorrow is my moms birthday. she's 58 tomorrow and im still thinking what to get for her this is my first salary birthday gift. obviously i could not get badgley mischka sunglasses or royal albert cultinery set but what matters is it come from heart. she likes pots and gardening or household. should drop by at ssf or ikea to get some idea's.

hm.. its 7.04pm and still im in the office doing my work. sempat ku curik2 masa buat blog. anyway, selamat menyambut maulud nabi. ~



No comments:

Post a Comment