Friday, January 22, 2010

part of u, part of me


thank you all my luv,
for being patience with me.
for being there for me through my darkest and joyest moment.
for being very understanding in every moments of time of my life.
for being patience is every decision i made.
and for most, for being supportive through out my journey.

pls forgive me,
for all the wrong things i said,
for all the wrong advise i gave,
which i know will make u go stronger,
for all the dates that i miss,
and all for the sadness that you feel because of me.

i do not know how to explain,
how glad i am,
for being part of u and yes, u have been a part of me.
we share, we laugh, we cry, we argue and we became more than just good friends.
i must say, ur part of my life and u have been a like a family to me.

thank you my luv.

i luv u girls, lady, women, and hot mama.

shazz, fiza, yas, intan, lena, bob and sarah.

muahx

No comments:

Post a Comment