Tuesday, April 6, 2010

dont look back


everything happens for a reason and we must be strong to face it. things sometimes will happens like the way we wanted but sometimes its the other way round. accept the faith and learn from it. i know that there are times we are going to regret or feel down abt the desicions that we have made but, once u take the step forward, dont look back. be strong.

thank you friends for being there and support me through out my life. ur patience and thoughts are the one that made me believe that there are still sun to shine, wind to blow and life to live. to you my baby, you are the reason for me to breath. i have always love u.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong and keep it together Fifi.. This is just another phase in life and this pain too shall one day pass.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete