Tuesday, April 6, 2010

wat i did


puas berpk, apa entry best yg patut di entry kan. im not that creative, so kenalah perah idea sket2. hehe. well, apparently i came across to this one topic. what have i done to myself for this pass 6 years, kiraan ini adalah selepas spm ye wahai bloggers.

ya, after my spm (which i was 17) i did try few things. as for youngsters nowadays maybe x la hebat sangat sebab at this moment of time, umur 13 tahun pun dah pernah cube. but as for me, after my spm is where i start to groom myself. oh ya, just a recap, i studied in a boarding school for 5 years. jadi mungkin dari situ anda boleh tahu tahap tidak tahu saya terhadap fesyen dan grooming ok!

lets start with after spm, i got into a uniten. sblom itu i've work for nike at one utama. 3 months jugakla. and from there guess what is the first thing that i bought?

A PAIR OF GUESS JEANS AND GUESS HANDBAG!


me and abg k @ hartamas

wow. pada masa ini, itula yang terbaik. proud to wear it ok walaupun jalan2 kat kedai mamak jasema kat taman tun tu je. and pada waktu itu baru kenal erti strech jeans jadi maka pabile masuk uniten, jeans dan handbag ini lah yang dilenjan abis-abisan untuk ke kelas dan kuar. ok gamba di atas adalah gamba jeand dan handbag tersebut.

the next thing that i got to know and do is,

TO COLOUR MY HAIR!




woah. i still remember my first time. was made done at peek-a-boo taman tun dr. ismail. my sister zai treat me. woah, best gile. merasa rambut di colour dan dibelanja pulak tuh. haha. dan masa itu la jugak people start calling me mat salleh. to follow my sister zai philosophy, to colour your hair, u must ensure that the colour that u choose is worth it with the price that u pay. she will definitely go for a light colour. so at that time i did a 2 tone. dark chocolate base and light blonde. wahaha..

so this are the one of the 2's that i did. maafla terhang lambat sket. banyak keje nak wat, maka kenala meletakkan priority pada kerja. so wait for the next entry ya people.

adios amigos


No comments:

Post a Comment