Wednesday, July 22, 2009

medical certificate

i was sick from yesterday and today. the doctor was kind enuff to give me 2 days. at first i thought, i might be infected by H1n1 since i went to a public place (pavillion to be specific) last saturday. the sore throat was killing on monday and start to have flu later that day. feeling a lil bit drowsy so i told ali that i think i might be infected by h1n1. he straight brought me to klinik famili ttdi.

the funny part was, there was a notice on the door, if i have few symptoms, i will need to go straight to the hospitals listed. so i waited outside until ali got the confirmation from the nurse that i might be free h1n1. so, i went it at the doctor look at me and start asking me question. luckily, i have no fever. yeay!!

so she check my throat and straightly said, 'awak nie kena tonsilitis. jangan ckp banyak sangat and control what ur eating. sakitkan nak telan ur own sliver', dlm hati, ye doctor tepat skali.

from there she gave me, the mc. hehe. cuti rehat. tapi rasa macam x rehat jugak je. sebab kena cuti sambil keje, hukhuk

No comments:

Post a Comment