Saturday, July 18, 2009

shoes.




went to pavillion today with my mr protector
try on 3 pair of shoes but instead thinking to buy only 2
did the sad.sweet.iwantthatshoesbaby. to ali
but he has a say whereby he will never by me shoes
cuz he believes if a guy buy a girl shoes, the girl will wear the shoes
to MEET other people
so sob.sob take out my wallet and wanted pay
but he was kind enuff to pay for it
but to ensure him that i wont wear the shoes to meet other guy
i paid him a little
so there, 2 new shoes

went back, watch my shoe rack
oh my. banyaknya....
nak pakai pg mana sume kasut kasut nieh???

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! banyaknya kasut ..dan semuanya cantekkkk ..love those you design shoes ...when i saw this u telah menjadikan penyakit lama i ..kumpul kasut sudah kembali ..huhuhu ..

    ReplyDelete