Thursday, July 9, 2009

random

1. i ate a bumble gum just now. cuz it was inside my car and the car is park outside (where the sunny sun shines straight to the car), the bumble gum went warm/hot. so i ate it without thinking the consequences. it melted inside my mouth and there is no way i could bring it out since i was driving. i had to swallow it and now, it felt like it is stuck at my throat.

2. went to maybank just now to replace my lost card. i was kinda stun when one of maybank supervisor approach 2 chinese lady infront of me talking fluently in chinese language (which i dont know how to differentiate). wooho.

3. i took the lift at my apartment during lunch, and i saw, a little girl, which i think studying in standard 2, carrying a sling princess back and a push school bag (the one that haves wheel). i was thinking, my god, this kids really bring lots of stuff to school nowadays.

4. the govt decided to change maths and science to bm again which i have to say i dont agree. is just gonna make our melayu worst. i pickup my english when i was in primary where most of my friends are non-malay. from there i started to learn and able to speak. how do u expect this kids could understand what they learn when they go to college. all subjects in college are mostly thought in English. my..oh my... i hope when i have kids someday, i will teach them to learn English, for future sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment