Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 days to my late father birthday

its another 2 days to my fathers birthday. my mom is at kl. we insists her to stay till the weekend. i dont want her to go home cuz i know on the 26th is gonna be a very emotional day. i want her to stay here so that we could go through papa's birthday together.

thanks to god, i dont have to go to kuantan tomorrow. i wish not to go actually. i'd rather stay close to my family. its gonna be more emotional if i go to kuantan, cuz the place that we book to stay is a place where me, my mom and my papa went together. i bet i'll be in tears remembering.

its weird u know when my papa is gone, the missing part is really dramatic. honestly, my papa is not always around. his work is always not in kl. it started when he became the Malaysia National Coach for Lawn Bowl. He was always busy with trainings and travel overseas. Yet im proud of him. Than, he continued with developing Impiana Hotel (now known as Ancasa Hotel). My papa's is really good in managing. and i think i know, where do i get this event line from. After Impiana Hotel, he proceeds to Ipoh to reconstruct Greentown Bowling. And yet, it was a success. The last project that he's involved was the Jerejak Resort & Spa. that is totally his baby. he develop from scratch. from an isolated island to a 5 star resort. im trully part of u pa!

when his gone, when u realize that his not in the world anymore, it hurt so much. u than start realize how much u really love him. how much his existence meant to u. just by looking at his picture, could spark ur tears. just by imitating what he said, could make u cry all night. im the last child in the family. obviously, i could consider myself quite close to him.

i just wish that i have more time.

to my friends, i know at this age, sometimes u felt that u had spent enuff time with ur family. trust me. it will never be enough. when one day, his gone, than u'll know how desperately u'll miss him. so, give more time to ur family. u'll never know what u will miss

No comments:

Post a Comment