Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 days to my late father birthday

today is 23rd february 2009. in 3 days, if my father is still with us, he will be 58 this year. even though its been 10 months he passed away, i still could never wipe out my tears each time i think about him. i was happy this morning but when i see the date of today, its another 3 days to his birthday. i started crying. i miss u papa. i really do

im in tears now. just by remembering his birthday is coming. i still remembered last year when we celebrate his birthday. his last birthday with us. we celebrate my mom and dad's birthday together. it is still fresh in my memory. i miss u so much pa.

i hate to count the days to ur birthday. its gonna make me sad each time i think and realize that ur gone. i may be naughty at times but i love u pa. its hard to say but i trully admit that i love u and missing u so badly now. wish u were here with us.

may u rest in peace pa. fifi rindu papa sangat sangat. :( al-fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment