Monday, February 9, 2009

count me in



1. im short. my height is only 153cm. im the youngest in the family and yet the only one who is not married. i have a mother, 3 sisters, 3 brothers in law, 4 nephews, 1 niece

2. my father pass away on 11 march 2008. his favorite car plate number is AAK 33. Our house number at Tampin is also 33. The significant of 33 to our family is, my father and mother last together for 33 years.

3. i like this one bread. have u heard of gardenia butterscotch bread? its really tasty u know and it only cost u RM4.00. For those who have a hard time to find this bread, i think 7 eleven has it.

4. i have one believe which is not to stay with you best friends in the same house. i just believe, when u live with them, u will start not to like them. and believe its true. so thats y, darling ku intan, i dont want to stay in the same house with u. cuz i luv u so much i dont want to jepordize even a bit of our beautiful friendship.

5. im a jealosy type of girl.and i never like long distance relationship. distance is sumthing that i could not deal with. if possible i just want my man to be near with me. i like to make assumptions which i believe is very bad. but thats me. in a way im trying to control myself not to be irrational.

6. i learned that women should not check their man phone messages, emails, or any personal things or even subscribe to friend finder. obviously, its intruding people's privacy. but as for me, its just a way for u to find truth thats gonna hurt u. so let it be. just believe that anything will come out wether is good or bad. its just the matter of time.

7. my career passion is more to event management. i think at the moment im doing the job that i like and i want. working as a part of production management in capital studio is a worthy experience. i started to learn about technicality and production wise in terms of handling events. who knows, i might open a production house on my own.

8. i have 2 kittens named estrella and anarchy. but my kittens have gender confusion. at first we thought anarchy is a tomcat and estrella is a feline but when their age reach 2 months, i just got to know that it is the other way round. my 2 kittens dont sleep with me, but each time when i wake up in the morning, estrella and anarchy will wait for me infront of my door.

9. honestly, right now im trying to be a better person. a mature person and trying to be as responsible as i could with the life that i have. i just want my family to feels happy. and also i just want to love my love one like how he love me back.


No comments:

Post a Comment