Saturday, February 21, 2009

my memoir 2004-2008

the reveal day

meor bday

ceria box karaoke

9903 buka puasa : 11 spirit

my 22nd bday

live n loud crew at cameron

live and loud crew at bukit kiara

hang out at didie'e place

beautilicious members after samsons show

best buddy : bam bam

misa crew (yes thats my ali!)

backstreet boys concert

counseling night

syed faliq fahmi

me & anis at scarlett

fira bday celebration

with aira at impiana klcc

my long lost brother : abg wan at coe foodcourt

merdeka celebration 2007

imitating roxy ad with fasya

at kampung

after first break up

one happy moments

precious people in life

ida's wedding

anep unplanned gathering

my core bestfriends

my earliest housemates

10th march 2004

my precious

i was looking to my old pictures that i had when i start studying in uniten. to be honest, tons of memories to be remembered. above are all my happy moments. to those that i have hurt, im sorry. to those that we had arguments before, im sorry. to those who shared our happiness together, thank you for colouring me and for those who still stay with me, i appreciate our friendship very much. but most of all, thank you for all the memories. hard to say, we bring our separate ways but that's how life is always be. i will always miss u all. u guys will always be in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment