Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my girl

hey intan,

im sorry for not hanging out with u a lot nowadays. i know i've been busy with work and ali. im sorry dear. u know that the closests person next to my heart is u. u have always been my bestfriend forever sampai mati. im sorry for not being able to accompany u to amir's gig, hangouts or party that u want me to be there with u. im sorry sayang. to be honest, i miss hanging out with u, amir, the shemenaks and dbd plus all our good friends. i miss u, i miss lena, i miss bob, and i miss yas too. u guys are my bestest friend ever. i miss u girl. dont be mad k. i promise to hang out with u as often i could k shayang. muahx muahx muahx. i luv u lalink ku intan!

phea

ps: kalau tba2 satu hari alicia keys dtg malaysia, u'll be the first one in my list. MUAHX!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard when I can't stop thinking of you. Growing up is never easy but we made it trough high school. As we grow up, time keeps on spinning and turned us into adults....and that's when things get more complicated. We found love, career and other friends to hang out with but the sort of friendship we had is irreplaceable. I'm not mad at you because you're busy with works, I'm sad because you're forgetting me without even realising that. How nice it is if you could call me once in a while and keep your promise when you say that tomorrow you want to spend time with me. Making promises is really dangerous because you never know if you can keep it. Sayang, I'll forever b your girl. I'm not expecting much, dapat message ke, teman you gi beli groceries ke, tu pun da cukup. You ade love life you sendiri which I respect that tapi I forgot when do you stop sharing stuff with me? Last valentine we spend time together, ingat tak? Seronok coz even though we had bf then, we know how to spare time with our girls. You menghilang sayang....i tak nak you cari I just when you're alone coz I want to be kwn susah senang u....hope u'll understand....love, Intan.

    ReplyDelete