Friday, February 20, 2009

rihanna leaked bruisses picture



i was truly shocked when TMZ exlcusively release rihanna's picture. she was badly abused! her face is badly bruises, swallen and scratch. CB might have some issues but for me this is not the way to solve things. a picture worth a thousand words. and only with this one picture, CB is automatically will be hated, mad or even curse by the whole world.

my belief, a man should not lay their hands on women! never. its just the matter of respect. i know women, sometimes could really test their anger but still, it is not a reason to be hit. women are weak. they pretend like they are strong. but physically they are not.

i've been accidentally hit once by my gud friend in a school play back in 98. my gud friend, julie accidentally hit me and my blood spill around the school stage and the whole school saw that cuz that time was rehearsal. my lips was swallen as i accidentally bite my inner mouth. is so damn bloody painful. just imagine, that was a girl. if a man hits a girl with intention, just imagine how painful is that.

for u my bloggers reader, respect ur women how they should be respect. never hit her cuz once u lay ur hands on her, she will lost respect to u at once. everything could be solve. its just the matter of time and patient


2 comments:

  1. Do amount of disrespect should ever end in abuse. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *NO amount of disrespect should ever end in abuse. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete